Are you here?
Click the box.
|I am here.|
About Level 2
Communicative Goals for Level 2
- to listen,
- to say
- to do and show skill
- to greet, take leave and call upon
- to introduce self and others
- to name words in topics
- to express emotions
- to express likes
- to express wants
- to express have
- to express to ask/answer questions
- to express to count and use numbers
- to express to reason
- to retell
Students Will Have the Opportunity to:
- Read Grace 1
- Listen to songs
- Build meaning through exercises, activities and tasks
- Listen, sing and write about parts of some songs.
- Retell and Connect - Hansel and Gretel’s story, The cookie Man and Grace
- Brainstorm - candies in a candy shop
- Talk about Animals - Animals A to Z
- Compare Foods - I like this, but I don’t like that.
- Expressing Favorites - The red jelly beans are my favorite.
- Use Money - We need 100 coins because this is 10 coins, and that is 90 coins.
- Work for money - Put the candies in the box.
- Retell and Connect - The Very Hungry Monster, Hansel and Gretel and Grace
- Express wants - I don't want to work. I want to go home.
afternoon, castle, father, mother, brother, king, queen, prince, princess, know, wrong, store, please, never, stop, years, later, swan, crown, feeding
1. Good afternoon.
2. My father is the King.
3. Let’s buy some fruit at the store.
4. I like playing this game.
5. What’s wrong?
6. I will never stop looking for him.
7. I like feeding my pet swan
8. Look at that frog!
9. Brother? Is it you?
Season 2 – Write 2 – Progress