- 1.9 Three Pigs
- About Level 1
- Words 1 – Progress
1.9 Three Pigs
About Level 1
Communicative Goals for Level 1
- to listen,
- to say
- to do and show skill
- to greet, take leave and call upon
- to introduce self and others
- to name words in topics
- to express emotions
- to express likes
- to express wants
- to express have
- to express to ask/answer questions
- to express to count and use numbers
- to express to reason
- Say hello and hi
- Sign in at school ( attendance )
- Talk about feelings while playing catch
- Listen, say, write about A to G words
- Get, use and put away school tools
- Color and express likes
- Read several words (a, an, am, at, it, is)
- Play UNO using colors and numbers
- Say the /TH/ sound
- Name A to N words
- Write A to N
- Sing " Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?"
- Talk about family through animals
- Play an Animal memory game
- Play "Go Fish"
- Act Out - Walking in the Forest
- Get a pencil—spell one and two.
- Catch fish from the river
- Draw a cookie man.
- Do stretches on a mat
- Talk about feeling - scared
- Play Subway Surf in English
- Play a Bingo game
- Role play “Don’t Eat Me!”
- Sequence Animals (See and Remember)
- Talk about opposites
- Use ‘but’ when talking about things we can and can’t do
- Write A to T
- Look in the mirror and say, “I am pretty.”
- Use very to talk about feeling (I am very hungry)
- Set up a picnic on a mat
- Describe food using size and color
- Play “I like to eat apples.” game
- Play and talk about Angry Birds
- Play Hot Potato
- Play and talk about Crocodile Teeth game
- Connect animals to food
- Name and write U to Z
Are you here?
Click the box.
|I am here.|
Look, say and match.
1. I’m Fred.
2. I like my house because I like yellow.
3. I’m Sam.
4. I have two hairs on my head.
5. I’m Tom.
6. My shirt is red.
7. The big bad wolf is behind my house.
8. He is climbing up on my house now.
9. I will call the cops.