- BE familiar with the syllabus.
- PROVIDE input, output, and feedback on words and patterns being used through top-down strategies.
- FOCUS on letter sounds and other bottom-up strategies.
- STRESS letters and words you want students to focus on.
- USE rhythms to drill sounds more naturally
|Design a plan to talk about this.|
Focus on Teaching
Rhett's Observations, Reflections and Research at Burton's School
- Public Discussions on podcast and social
- Private Discussions via courses,email
General - Best Practices
- Students = 0%
- Interaction= 0%
- Motivating Expression = 0%
- Using Comprehensible Input = 0%
- Learning Languages = 0%
- Stages and Aims = 0%
- Patterns and PPP = 0%
- Controlled & Meaningful Practice = 0%
- Vocabulary = 0%
- Focusing on Sounds = 0%
- Listening and Songs = 0%
- Reading = 0%
- Writing = 0%
- Working in Groups = 0%
- Observing and Testing = 0%
- Beyond the Course Book = 0%