Getting Students READY!
- Routines and habits
- Engage, express and enjoy each interactions
- Apply and automatize English expressions through everyday interactions
- Duration - Managing the time of interactions that allow for long term retention and ability to focus on the activity
- Yearning to engage, express through English
Exercises, Activities and Task
- Find a puzzle that has an elephant in it.
- Count out all the pieces with the students.
- Give them time to put the puzzle together.
- Play the elephant songs so students can passively listen to the song.
- Use the puzzle as a source of Q/A and comprehension checks.
- Clean up the puzzle together.
- Watch the song.
My Lesson Plan
|What's your game plan?|