- 2.8 Jack
- About Level 2
- Story Plays 2 – Progress
About Level 2
Communicative Goals for Level 2
- to listen,
- to say
- to do and show skill
- to greet, take leave and call upon
- to introduce self and others
- to name words in topics
- to express emotions
- to express likes
- to express wants
- to express have
- to express to ask/answer questions
- to express to count and use numbers
- to express to reason
- to retell
Students Will Have the Opportunity to:
- Read Grace 1
- Listen to songs
- Build meaning through exercises, activities and tasks
- Listen, sing and write about parts of some songs.
- Retell and Connect - Hansel and Gretel’s story, The cookie Man and Grace
- Brainstorm - candies in a candy shop
- Talk about Animals - Animals A to Z
- Compare Foods - I like this, but I don’t like that.
- Expressing Favorites - The red jelly beans are my favorite.
- Use Money - We need 100 coins because this is 10 coins, and that is 90 coins.
- Work for money - Put the candies in the box.
- Retell and Connect - The Very Hungry Monster, Hansel and Gretel and Grace
- Express wants - I don't want to work. I want to go home.
Are you here?
Click the box.
|I am here.|
1. Good morning. My name is Jack.
2. I eat breakfast before school.
3. I learn English at school.
4. I like to play with Bingo.
5. This is our garden.
7. I have some magic beans.
8. This beanstalk is very high.
9. A goose in its roost.
Story Plays 2 – Progress
Story Plays 2 = 0%
- Our Class =0%
- Hansel and Gretel = 0%
- Hannah = 0%
- Grace = 0%
- Jack = 0%
- Rapunzel = 0%
- Neven = 0%
- Goldilocks = 0%
- Teddy = 0%
- Niall = 0%