- 1.10 Goat Family
- About Level 1
- Words 1 – Progress
1.10 Goat Family
About Level 1
Communicative Goals for Level 1
- to listen,
- to say
- to do and show skill
- to greet, take leave and call upon
- to introduce self and others
- to name words in topics
- to express emotions
- to express likes
- to express wants
- to express have
- to express to ask/answer questions
- to express to count and use numbers
- to express to reason
- Say hello and hi
- Sign in at school ( attendance )
- Talk about feelings while playing catch
- Listen, say, write about A to G words
- Get, use and put away school tools
- Color and express likes
- Read several words (a, an, am, at, it, is)
- Play UNO using colors and numbers
- Say the /TH/ sound
- Name A to N words
- Write A to N
- Sing " Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?"
- Talk about family through animals
- Play an Animal memory game
- Play "Go Fish"
- Act Out - Walking in the Forest
- Get a pencil—spell one and two.
- Catch fish from the river
- Draw a cookie man.
- Do stretches on a mat
- Talk about feeling - scared
- Play Subway Surf in English
- Play a Bingo game
- Role play “Don’t Eat Me!”
- Sequence Animals (See and Remember)
- Talk about opposites
- Use ‘but’ when talking about things we can and can’t do
- Write A to T
- Look in the mirror and say, “I am pretty.”
- Use very to talk about feeling (I am very hungry)
- Set up a picnic on a mat
- Describe food using size and color
- Play “I like to eat apples.” game
- Play and talk about Angry Birds
- Play Hot Potato
- Play and talk about Crocodile Teeth game
- Connect animals to food
- Name and write U to Z
Are you here?
Click the box.
|I am here.|
Look, say and match.
1. I am Anna.
2. My mom is a doe.
3. He is my dad.
4. He is my dad.
5. My dad is a big ram.
6. Let’s eat those blue flowers.
7. Help me! There is a monster in front of me.
8. I am waiting for the big ram.
9. We aren’t scared of you. Go away!