- Season 3
- S3E1 - Around School
- S3E2 - Into the Forest
- S3E3 - Family Fun Day
- S3E4 - Grace's Plan
- S3E5 - Fires on the Farm
- S3E6 - The Dark Basement
- S3E7 - Being Brave
- S3E8 - A Broken Arm
- S3E9 - I Met a Girl
- S3E10 - Winter is Coming
- Content 3
Are you here?
Click the box.
S3E1 - Around School
1. Nice to Meet You
- Let’s talk to our friends.
- Hello. Hi
- What’s your name? My name is jack.
- Nice to meet you.
2. Days, Months and Birthdays
Today we will be learning about our days, months, and birthdays.
3. Working Together
- What do you like to do?
- I like making paper airplanes.
4. Todays’ Lesson
- Can you quietly read for 1 minute?
5. Let’s Practice
- Let's learn.
- Let's play and read.
- Let's read and write.
- Let's do it together.
6. Materials + Tools = Projects
- Let's do a project.
- We will need these tools.
- We will need those materials
7. Check This Out
- I read this book.
- I did it in 23 seconds.
- We made this block house.
8. Things I’ve Done
- What’s the date?
- What did we do today?
- How was it?
9. Around School
- Today we are going to walk to school.
- We have to walk together.
- We have to pick the way to go.
S3E2 - Into the Forest
1. The Locked Door
- Hansel and Gretel are in the basement.
- They want to go home.
- They see a door, but it is locked.
2. No More Candy
- Hansel and Gretel climb up into the candy shop.
- They see their favorite candies.
- They are hungry, but they don’t want any more candy.
3. Into the Forest
- Hansel and Gretel escape from Grace’s candy shop.
- They tiptoe into the forest.
- Grace doesn’t see them.
4. Being Lost
- Hansel and Gretel walk back into the forest.
- They see and hear a lot of animals.
- They don’t know where they are.
5. Hansel’s Compass
- Hansel and Gretel run far from the shop.
- Hansel takes his compass out from his pocket.
- He looks for a way home.
6. Finding Things
- Hansel and Gretel come to a waterfall.
- Gretel finds her jump rope on a mat.
- Hansel finds his fishing rod next to the river.
7. At the River
- Hansel uses his fishing rod to catch fish for dinner.
- He catches two fish.
- He’s happy.
8. A Tent
- Gretel uses her jump rope and the mat to make a tent.
- Now they have a tent to sleep in.
- She feels proud.
9. Camping in the Forest
- Hansel and Gretel are camping.
- They have a tent to sleep in and fish to eat.
- They are happy.
S3E3 - Family Fun Day
1. Our Family Fun Day
- It’s Wednesday, May 3rd.
- It is 7:50 AM.
- Hannah is planning a Family Fun Day.
2. Fruits for Breakfast
- It is 8:10 AM.
- It is breakfast time.
- Hannah has some fruit for her father, mother and brother.
3. Shopping For Clothes
- It is 9:23 AM.
- Hannah is at Grandma G’s clothing shop.
- She buys a new dress.
4. Family Photos
- It is 11:31 AM.
- It is time for family pictures.
- Hannah stands between her mom and her dad.
- It’s 12:00 (noon).
- It is lunchtime.
- Hannah takes her family out to a restaurant.
6. Our Favorite Games
- It’s 1:44 PM.
- It is game time.
- Hannah has everyone’s favorite game.
7. Let’s Sing!
- It’s 5:55 PM.
- It's time to sing.
- Hannah is happy when she sings for her family.
8. Bed Time
- It’s 9:45 PM.
- Hannah is sleepy.
- She walks up to her bedroom.
9. Start Light, Star Bright
- It is 10:00 PM.
- Hannah sees a star up in the sky.
- She makes a wish.
S3E4 - Grace's Plan
1. An Old Woman
- Grace was sad because she was old.
- She didn’t want to be old.
- She wanted to be young.
2. At Rapunzel’s Window
- Grace went to Rapunzel’s bedroom.
- She saw Rapunzel sleeping in her bed.
- Grace took Rapunzel.
3. The Frog Prince
- Grace saw a prince in front of her house.
- She gave him some candy.
- The prince turned into a frog.
4. An Age Potion
- First, Grace made an age potion.
- Next, She drank 95ml (milliliters).
- Finally, she kissed the frog for 55 seconds.
5. A New Plan
- Grace is hiding under Neven’s bedroom window.
- She doesn’t want him to find Rapunzel.
- She thinks of a new plan.
6. Cursing the Forest
- Grace goes to the forest.
- She puts a spell on the trees.
- Now the trees are spooky.
7. Cursing the Spiders
- Next, Grace goes to the spiders.
- She puts a spell on them.
- Now they will try to catch Neven.
8. Cursing the Scorpion
- After that, Grace goes to the giant scorpion.
- She puts a spell on it.
- Now it will try to sting Neven.
9. Grace’s Day
- Grace walks to Rapunzel’s Tower.
- She set her traps.
- She put a spell on the trees, the spiders, and the giant scorpion.
S3E5 - Fires on the Farm
1. An Early Start
- It's 6:00 o’clock in the morning.
- The McDonalds are in the kitchen
- They are eating their breakfast.
2. Work and Play
- Jack is helping his mother.
- He is gathering the eggs.
- He can play after he finishes his work.
3. Watering the Garden
- It is a cool morning.
- Jack is in the garden.
- He is watering all the plants.
4. The Farmer’s Market
- The McDonalds are in front of their house.
- They are setting up their tables.
- They are getting ready for their market.
5. Hot Days
- It’s a hot afternoon.
- It is 34.5 degrees celsius.
- Jack is playing ball with Bingo.
- He is sweating.
6. Fires on the Farm
- The grass is too dry.
- The grass is turning yellow.
- The grass is starting on fire.
- Jack has to put out the fires before they get too big.
7. Getting Help
- Jack told his dad about the fire.
- They are getting hoses.
- They will fight the fire.
8. Fighting Fires
- Jack and Bill are fighting the fires.
- They are protecting their farm.
- They are farmers, but they are firefighters too.
9. The Beanstalk is Gone
- Jack wants to put the goose back.
- Jack is looking for the beanstalk, but it's gone.
- It has burnt down.
S3E6 - The Dark Basement
1. Our Baby Girl
- This is our baby girl.
- We looked everywhere, but we couldn't find her.
- She’s gone.
2. Visits From Aunt Grace
- Grace comes to Rapunzel’s tower every day around 11:00 AM.
- Rapunzel always asks her if she can go outside.
- Grace always says no.
- Rapunzel never goes down the stairs.
- She always hears strange noises at night.
- She’s afraid.
4. Afraid But Brave
- Rapunzel sees bones on the ground.
- She’s afraid, but she’s brave.
- She walks down the stairs.
5. The Dark Basement
- She walks to the bottom of the stairs.
- It’s dark. It’s hard to see.
- She hears something move.
6. The Green Goblin
- A little green goblin comes out.
- He puts a puzzle on the table.
- He asks Rapunzel for help.
7. 63 Moves Later
- Rapunzel moves the pieces back and forth.
- She puts the small pieces on the big pieces.
- She finishes the puzzle after 63 moves.
- Rapunzel gets some string and a hook.
- She braids the string into a rope.
- She ties the rope to the hook with a knot.
9. Being Outside
- Rapunzel climbs down from the tower.
- She looks all around.
- She loves being outside.
S3E7 - Being Brave
1. Pizza Party
- It’s lunch time.
- Neven has made pizza for his family.
- He loves putting flies on his pizza.
2. Saying Goodbye
- Neven finishes eating his lunch
- He says goodbye to his family.
- His sister says, “Don’t eat any magic candy.”
3. The Magic Bag
- Neven walks through the yard.
- He meets Merlin the Magician.
- Merlin gives him a magic bag.
4. The Magic Map
- Neven makes a wish.
- He wishes for a map to Rapunzel.
- He finds a map to Rapunzel in the bag.
5. Frog Friends
- Neven walks to the pond.
- He sees his frog friends swimming in the water.
- He gives them some magic candy.
6. The Spooky Forest
- Neven and his frog friends walk to the forest.
- They see the spooky trees.
- They are scared but brave.
7. Sticky Webs
- There are spiders between the branches.
- Neven and his frog friends will have to jump over the spiders.
- They must not get caught in the sticky web.
8. A Scorpion’s Sting
- There is a giant scorpion in front of them.
- Neven and his frog friends will have to defeat the scorpion.
- They must not get stung.
9. The Missing Girl
- Neven and his friends were brave.
- They walked through the forest.
- They got through the spiders’ sticky webs.
- They fought and defeated the giant scorpion.
S3E8 - A Broken Arm
1. Waking Up
- Goldilocks is sleeping in the smallest bed.
- She has a scary dream.
- She wakes up and sees a bear looking down at her.
2. Running Through the House
- Goldilocks runs down the stairs.
- Then, she runs through the living room.
- After that, she runs through the dining room and out the door.
3. The Way Home?
- Goldilocks looks at the road home.
- She looks at her bike.
- She jumps on her bike and rides down the road.
4. Cold and Wet
- It rained.
- There is water on the ground.
- It is dangerous riding her bike on the wet road.
5. The Big Slip
- Goldilocks is going too fast.
- She hits a puddle of water
- The bike slides and she falls down.
6. Hurt Yet Strong
- Goldilocks’ arm hurts.
- She feels dizzy.
- She is hurt, but she carries her bike home.
7. What’s Wrong?
- Goldilocks goes to the hospital with her mom.
- The nurse looks at her arm.
- The nurse does an xray to see her bones.
8. A Broken Arm
- Goldilocks looks at the xray.
- She can see two broken bones.
- The nurse puts a cast on her arm.
9. A Cast
- Goldilocks broke her arm when she fell.
- The nurse put a cast on her arm.
- Now she has to sleep 1 night at the hospital.
S3E9 - I Met a Girl
S3E10 - Winter is Coming