Are you here?
Click the box.
|First five minutes of class|
|Specific Exercises, Activities and Task|
Maslow’s Hierachy of Needs – Scott Barry Kaufman
- Be with parents and the students
- Make sense of the interactions
- Respond in ways that provide the information they seek
- Let them get a sense of who you are and what you do
- Slowly build trust through repetitive interactions
- Showcase achievement and actualization
Using Tools and Doing Projects
- Listen to songs that is interesting to the students
- Listen and hear what the students are producing
- Do projects that stimulate the desire to build skills that lead to task fullfillment
- Talk about the task to provide the support the students need to overcome their moments
- Finish the task when students have a sense of task achievement (or not)
- Games are fun when they lead to a positive experience.
- Games can also easily slip into chaos when the game play hits a critical break.
- Critical breaks can emerge from anywhere or anything (it happens)
- About Reading Books
- Look and Listen.
- Listen and Repeat.
- Model curiosity.
- Ask and answer questions.
- Link books to other content.