- How are micro-steps sequenced to provide more visible steps to complete exercises, activities, and tasks?
- How can you focus on the verbs to make the actions more noticeable?
I want to break all my exercises, activities, and tasks into micro-steps to present enough context and language to prime tasks awareness.
- What’s your process for presenting and practicing an exercises, activities, or tasks?
- How are you raising awareness of the functions, processes, and language (nouns and verbs) essential to the interaction?
- Are you using stages to introduce more complex procedures and language at pace that aligns to students’ needs?
- Does your documentation show how processes and usage link across the curriculum?
- The Language Nest – Using the Gouin Series Method