Are you here?
Click the box.
|2023 - Reflect on TESOL.|
A Few Thoughts:
- I struggled learning through my elementary school. My mom’s daily presence helped me find my own angle on learning.
- Young Min’s illustrations helped me bring my imagination to paper.
- 3+ years of conversations with Phil Brown through iTDi’s TESOL course align my curriculum and my craft.
- My school has provided me with a means to be of service to the community i serve.
- My family continues learning to be ourselves in the world.
Have a better 2023
Influential friends, family and colleagues
- Vi Burton – stability in life and learning
- Students – my service
- Kim Young Min – creative control of content
- Philip Shigeo Brown – Teaching Mentor 2019 to 2022
- Gratitude towards Mr. Won at Wonderland for those first years worth of steps into my teaching career.
- Gratitude towards Gaewon Elementary for the opportunity to build an English Village.
2021 – Career
2022 – Slow and Steady
2022 – HSU – Starting Up or Not
Are you interested in starting a study room or a language Academy? This page might help navigate your unknowns.
2023 – TESOL – My Cutting Edge
Are you interested in TESOL as a tool to teach, run a business or live and raise a family in a foreign country? You may be interested in these pages.