About Level 2
Communicative Goals for Level 2
- to listen,
- to say
- to do and show skill
- to greet, take leave and call upon
- to introduce self and others
- to name words in topics
- to express emotions
- to express likes
- to express wants
- to express have
- to express to ask/answer questions
- to express to count and use numbers
- to express to reason
- to retell
Students Will Have the Opportunity to:
- Read Grace 1
- Listen to songs
- Build meaning through exercises, activities and tasks
- Listen, sing and write about parts of some songs.
- Retell and Connect - Hansel and Gretel’s story, The cookie Man and Grace
- Brainstorm - candies in a candy shop
- Talk about Animals - Animals A to Z
- Compare Foods - I like this, but I don’t like that.
- Expressing Favorites - The red jelly beans are my favorite.
- Use Money - We need 100 coins because this is 10 coins, and that is 90 coins.
- Work for money - Put the candies in the box.
- Retell and Connect - The Very Hungry Monster, Hansel and Gretel and Grace
- Express wants - I don't want to work. I want to go home.
Are you here?
Click the box.
1. Good morning. I’m Hansel.
안녕 좋은 아침이야.
내 이름은 헨젤이야.
난 낚시를 좋아해.
2. Hello. I’m Gretel.
난 뛰는것을 좋아해.
3. He is our dad.
그녀는 내 여동생이야.
그는 내 오빠야.
그는 우리 아빠야.
우리는 엄마가 없어.
4. We like to walk in the forest.
우리는 숲속을 걷는것을 좋아해. 우리는 동물 찾기를 좋아해.
5. There are many animals today.
모든 동물들을 좀 봐바.
6. What do you see?
나는 나무 밑에 초록 개구리 한마리가 보여.
이것 좀 봐!
우리 그를 먹자!
8. Wow! He is so fast.
그는 정말 빨리 뛰고 있어.
나는 너무 느려!
9. What’s this?
이건 사탕 집이야.
Match the words.