- Do – Our Class
- Planned Activities
- Do 2 – Progress
Do – Our Class
Are you here?
Click the box.
|I am here.|
|Do the activities at school.|
|DO some activities at home.|
- TAKE and TALK about a class picture.
- SING “How old are you?”
- INTRODUCE yourself to your friends.
- USE a jump rope, cups and cards
- USE shapes.
- USE school tools to make a mini-book
- SHOW and TELL your pictures
- CLEAN UP after each activity
- SAY goodbye
1. You and Me
- Songs: A. Review “What’s Your Name.”
- Characters: B. Learn the characters' names.
- Tools: C. Use a camera. Take a picture. Talk about the students in the picture.
2. About Us
- Songs: A. Read 1.5 Bingo. Answer questions about Jack and his family.
- Tools: B. Find your birthday on the calendar.
- Words: C. Talk about age and birthdays.
3. Our Team
- Games: A. Play, talk and read about Angry Birds.
- Words: B. Talk about feelings.
- Equipment: C. Throw, catch and talk to your friends.
4. Let’s Do This
- Songs: B. Sing “Put On Your Shoes.”
- Equipment: B. Use a jump rope.
- Outside: C. Go to the playground and play.
5. Shapes and Colors
- Characters: A. Sing “The Shape Song.”
- Charts: B. Find shapes and check the chart.
- Blocks: C. Use the blocks to make designs.
6. School Projects
- Projects: A. Select a project.
- Materials and Tools: B. Use the tools to do the project.
- Songs: C. Sing “Clean Up Song.”
7. My Work
- Characters: A. Sing “What Do You Like To Do?”
- Tools: B. Draw a picture.
- Story Plays: C. Show your picture to your friends.
8. Cleaning Up
- Puzzles: A. Make a puzzle.
- Equipment: B. Do 1 cycle.
- Games: C. Play UNO.
9. A Day at School
- Words: A. Say and write the words.
- Story Plays: B. Tell the mini story.
- Characters: C. Talk about the cards.
1. Take and talk about a class picture.
- Hello. Hi.
- What’s your name?
- How are you today? I am happy.
- How old are you? I am nine years old.
- Do you want to jump rope? Yes, I do.
- Me too. Let’s jump rope.
- Can you jump 20 times?
- Yes, I can.