- Do – Jack
- Planned Activities
- Picture 1 – Talk about your clothes.
- Picture 2 – Read some of Green Eggs and Ham.
- Picture 3 – Use a dictionary.
- Picture 4 – Play with a bat and ball.
- Picture 5 – Play Plants Vs Zombies.
- Picture 6 – Roleplay a market day with puppets.
- Picture 7 – Trade cards in UNO.
- Picture 8 – Stack the cups to the sky.
- Picture 9 – Talk about “Papa, please get the moon for me.”
- Picture 10 – Story Retell
- Do 2 – Progress
Do – Jack
Are you here?
Click the box.
|I am here.|
We Will Do:
- Jack’s Clothes = 0%
- What’s For Breakfast? = 0%
- Learning English = 0%
- Play Ball = 0%
- Our Garden = 0%
- Our Market = 0%
- Let’s Trade = 0%
- How High? = 0%
- A Goose = 0%
1. Jack's Green Clothes
- Characters: Talk about Hannah through questions and Answers.
- Story Plays: Retell Hannah’s Day(2.3.9) using the past tense.
- Tools: Use a calendar and a clock/watch to talk about time.
- Story Plays - Be Hannah with her family
- Crossword - Focus on names and jobs.
- Games - Play King’s Card (Round 1).
3. Letters, Words and Numbers
- Tools: A. Use a dictionary.
- Words: B. Use words to talk about the alphabet.
- Song: C. Sing “Tricky Words.”
4. Play Ball
- Song: A. Sing “In front of, Behind, Between”
- Equipment: B. Talk about a bat, ball and glove.
- Outside: C. Play baseball outside.
5. Our Garden
- Tools: A. Plant a bean plant (garden).
- Games: B. Play “Plants VS. Zombies”
- Words: C. Use keywords to talk about the game.
6. Our Market
- Words: A. Sing “Who Took the Cookie.”
- Words: B. Learn words for the market.
- Story Plays: Buy and sell food at the market.
7. Let’s Trade
- Songs: A. Sing “Puppy.”
- Story Plays: B. Be Jack and Bart (Making Trades)
- Words: C. Make trades.
8. How High?
- Words: A. Learn about numbers and meters.
- Books: B. Listen to “Papa, please get the moon for me.”
- Games: C. Play “Infinity Stairs.”
9. Jack’s Day
- Words: A. Read and write words from Jack’s Day.
- Story Plays: B. Tell about Jack’s Day
- Characters: C. Talk about the characters and story.