Are you here?
Click the box.
|I am here.|
Let’s play Nmmt6!
- Look here.
- I have this game.
- Let’s play it.
- In German and English, It is called 6 Nmmt!
- In Korean, it is called Jacks Nmmt!
- Teachers learn to to raise awareness to content
- Teachers learn to build anticipation
- Students will learn to make suggestions.
Cards and Numbers
- A number.
- There is a number on the card.
- Say the numbers (1 to 100)
- Students can identify the 6 nimmt cards.
- Students can say the number on the card.
Take 10 and Pass
- A: 1 ,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
- A: Take 10.
- Thank you.
- Students can take and count 10 cards.
- Students can pass the cards and give the command “take 10.”
- Students can say “Thank You.”
Play and Say
- Play your card
- Play your card in front off you.
- Say the number.
- Students can play their in front of them.
Player A is First
- Jaymen is first.
- Jaymen has the lowest card.
- Jaymen goes first because he has the lowest card.
- Jaymen and then Rohnan.
- Students can determine the sequence of who goes next.