Are you here?
Click the box.
|I am here.|
About Level 2
Communicative Goals for Level 2
- to listen,
- to say
- to do and show skill
- to greet, take leave and call upon
- to introduce self and others
- to name words in topics
- to express emotions
- to express likes
- to express wants
- to express have
- to express to ask/answer questions
- to express to count and use numbers
- to express to reason
- to retell
Students Will Have the Opportunity to:
- Read Grace 1
- Listen to songs
- Build meaning through exercises, activities and tasks
- Listen, sing and write about parts of some songs.
- Retell and Connect - Hansel and Gretel’s story, The cookie Man and Grace
- Brainstorm - candies in a candy shop
- Talk about Animals - Animals A to Z
- Compare Foods - I like this, but I don’t like that.
- Expressing Favorites - The red jelly beans are my favorite.
- Use Money - We need 100 coins because this is 10 coins, and that is 90 coins.
- Work for money - Put the candies in the box.
- Retell and Connect - The Very Hungry Monster, Hansel and Gretel and Grace
- Express wants - I don't want to work. I want to go home.
2. Are you hungry?
Are You Hungry?
Are you hungry?
I’ve always got candy in my shop.
3. Look at all these sweets.
My pet rat loves to eat these jelly beans.
What would you like?
4. These jelly beans are yummy.
I like this chocolate, but I don’t like this cotton candy.
5. I like jelly beans too.
What's Your Favorite Color?
I like these jelly beans.
My favorite color is red.
6. Do you have any money?
Do you have any money?
You need coins for the sweets.
7. It’s time to work.
Jobs in my Town
Please put the jelly beans in those boxes.
8. What’s on the roof?
Where's the Monkey?
Where is that hungry monster now?
Get off my roof.
9. Brother. I don’t want to work.
Time To Go
Brother, I don’t want to work.
I want to go home.