- Location – Do you have a safe and stable location to offer lessons?
- Classroom and Furniture – What’s inside your classroom?
- Curriculum and Documentation – Do you have a roadmap? How have taught it more than once?
- Tools and Materials – Do you have all the tools you need?
- Hardware and Software – Are you high or low tech?
- South Korea
- first floor apartment
- 34 pyung
- underground parking
- no neighbors on either sides
- easy outdoor access
- close to a playground
Classroom and Furniture
- main classroom – living room
- waiting room – bedroom
- shoes and umbrella in the entrance area
- curtain – separating kitchen and bedrooms
- an air conditioner / heating system
- 1 round table and a set of chairs
- 4 soft mats for circle time
- white board and large writing wall for students
- book cases for active use and storage
- water dispenser
Curriculum and Documentation
- Operating System 2022
- School Year (2022 Schedule)
- Content Library
Tools and Materials
- book binding machine
- paper cutter
- iMac 21.5 2017 for all things digital
- Printer for making physical products
- 1 iPad pro 2020 for for capturing moments and student use
- 2 iPad minis 2020 for Student use games and online exercises
- iPhone 10 for capturing moments
- Sony Video camera for recording Teacher Demonstration videos
- My Tech Stack