- Episode 9
- Range and Depth
- S1E9 - Three Pigs
- S2E9 - Teddy
- S3E9 - I Met a Girl
- EP 9 - Experiences
Range and Depth
1.9 Three Pigs
- LEARN about breakfast from around the world
- COMPARE Teddy before and after eating the jelly.
- ANSWER: What's Wrong?
- READ and TELL "Going on a Bear Hunt"
- PLAY "Triple Town."
- SORT Things bears eat
- WRITE a news article
- SING "Down by the Bay."
- WATCH Pink Fong's The Three Bears and Goldilocks.
3.9 I Met A Girl
S1E9 - Three Pigs
1. The First Pig
- Oink. I’m Fred. I’m the first little pig.
- I like my house because I like yellow.
3. The Second Pig
- He’s Sam. Hi. I’m the second little pig.
4. Two Hairs
- I have two hairs on my head.
5. The Third Pig
- She’s Tammy. Hello. I’m the third little pig.
6. My Shirt
- My shirt is red. It’s not yellow or brown.
- The big bad wolf is behind my house.
I’m Alex. I’m the big bad wolf. It is lunch time.
9. I Will
- I will call the cops.
S2E9 - Teddy
1. Wake Up
- Baby bear, it’s time to wake up.
- Let’s go find some breakfast.
2. Different Than
- I’ve got arms and legs.
- I am different than before.
- I like catching fish from the river.
- This is a great spot!
4. A Beautiful Day
- What a beautiful day!
- I like swimming, but I don’t like swimming with a shark.
5. The Log House
- I’m cold and wet.
- Let’s walk to that log house.
- I don’t like eating this soup.
7. Reading the Paper
- Papa Bear is in the living room.
- He’s reading his paper.
8. In the Bathroom
- Mama Bear is in the bathroom.
- She is combing her hair.
9. Fall and Winter
- It is fall now.
- Winter is coming soon.
- We are sleepy because winter is almost here.
S3E9 - I Met a Girl
EP 9 - Experiences
- Being with
- Being Big bad by lifting the kids up
- Making sounds while chasing the kids
- Turning off the lights and pretending to be a scary animal
- Making houses out of blocks, straw, sticks or rocks.
- Making house in Minecraft
- Playing Triple Town