- Episode 6
- Ranger and Depth
- S1E6 - The Two Mice
- S2E6 - Rapunzel
- S3E6 - The Dark Basement
- Heir World
- EP 6 - Experiences
Ranger and Depth
1.6 Two Mice
Squeak. Squeak. It’s Ben’s birthday. Jill looks for some nuts to eat.
Rapunzel lives in a tower. She lives alone. She wants to go outside, but she is too scared.
3.6 The Dark Basement
Rapunzel hears some noises in the basement. Will she go down the stairs to learn more about the strange sounds?
S1E6 - The Two Mice
1. We Squeak
- We are mice.
3. Ben’s Birthday
- Today is Ben’s birthday.
S2E6 - Rapunzel
- Hi. I’m Rapunzel.
- I’m fifteen.
- I’ve got long hair.
- I live in a tower.
2. Where is Baby?
- Where is our baby girl?
- She isn’t in her bedroom.
3. My Home
- This is where I live.
- This is the place I call home.
4. Family and Pets
- I have an aunt.
- Oh! I have a pet mouse too.
5. What’s the Time?
- My aunt comes between 11 and 12 o’clock.
6. Sorry, But…
- May I go outside today?
- Let’s see!
- Sorry, but it is rainy.
7. Rainy Days
- I don’t like rainy days.
- I want the sun to come out.
8.I Like Painting
- I like painting, but I want to paint outside.
9. Rapunzel’s Day
- I am going to climb down when it is sunny.
S3E6 - The Dark Basement
1. Our Baby Girl
- This is our baby girl.
- We looked everywhere, but we couldn't find her.
- She’s gone.
2. Visits From Aunt Grace
- Grace comes to Rapunzel’s tower every day around 11:00 AM.
- Rapunzel always asks her if she can go outside.
- Grace always says no.
3. A Little Green Man
- Rapunzel never goes down the stairs.
- She always hears strange noises at night.
- She’s afraid.
4. Dark But Brave
- Rapunzel sees bones on the ground.
- She’s afraid, but she’s brave.
- She walks down the stairs.
5. I Can Hear You
- She walks to the bottom of the stairs.
- It’s dark. It’s hard to see.
- She hears something move.
- A little green goblin comes out.
- He puts a puzzle on the table.
- He asks Rapunzel for help.
7. A Puzzle
- Rapunzel moves the pieces back and forth.
- She puts the small pieces on the big pieces.
- She finishes the puzzle after 63 moves.
8. A Prize
- Rapunzel gets some string and a hook.
- She braids the string into a rope.
- She ties the rope to the hook with a knot.
9. Climbing Down
- Rapunzel climbs down from the tower.
- She looks all around.
- She loves being outside.
EP 6 - Experiences
- Scurrying like a mouse to stay out of view from others
- Walking along walls and buildings.
- Walking between in front of the supermarket.
- Hide and Seek (boxes, closets, behind bookcases)
- Being really quiet (Rohnan scares Dad after school)
- The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
- Setting a trap for your brother
- What's Dangerous?
- spikes on fence
- relying too much on reflex with out any trained skills
- Stranger Danger
- Chloe - If you know my dad, what color is his hair?
- What's scary for you, me and them?
- heights, toothpicks,
- mouse - cat - dog - fox
- Getting Down from high places
- playgrounds, zip lines, house, bails, steep stairs, ladders
- Painting, Coloring and drawing
- painting, playing with chalk
- drawing in the sand
- Playing Tower Games
- Once Upon a Tower
- Following the Weather
- Sorry, but it is raining
- It's too hot.
- Look out
- looking down at the river