- Episode 2
- Range and Depth
- S1E2 - Brown Bears
- S2E2 - Hansel and Gretel
- S3E2 - Into the Forest
- Heir World
- EP 2 - Experiences
1.2 Brown Bears
Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?
2.2 Hansel and Gretel
Hansel and Gretel walk into the forest. They see many animals. They find a candy house.
3.2. Into The Forest
Oh, no! Hansel and Gretel ate grace’s candy and they didn’t have any money. Will they get out of the house?
Range and Depth
S1E2 - Brown Bears
1. A Bear
- What’s that?
- That’s a bear.
- I am a mom.
Topic: animals (roles)
4. My Cub
- This is my cub.
Topic: animals (age)
6. We are Hungry
- We are hungry.
S2E2 - Hansel and Gretel
S3E2 - Into the Forest
1. The Locked Door
- Hansel and Gretel are in the basement.
- They want to go home.
- They see a door, but it is locked.
2. No More Candy
- Hansel and Gretel climb up into the candy shop.
- They see their favorite candies.
- They are hungry, but they don’t want any more candy.
3. Into the Forest
- Hansel and Gretel escape from Grace’s candy shop.
- They tiptoe into the forest.
- Grace doesn’t see them.
4. Being Lost
- Hansel and Gretel walk back into the forest.
- They see and hear a lot of animals.
- They don’t know where they are.
5. A Compass
- Hansel and Gretel run far from the shop.
- Hansel takes his compass out from his pocket.
- He looks for a way home.
6. Finding Things
- Hansel and Gretel come to a waterfall.
- Gretel finds her jump rope on a mat.
- Hansel finds his fishing rod next to the river.
7. At the River
- Hansel uses his fishing rod to catch fish for dinner.
- He catches two fish.
- He’s happy.
8. A Tent
- Gretel uses her jump rope and the mat to make a tent.
- Now they have a tent to sleep in.
- She feels proud.
- Hansel and Gretel are camping.
- They have a tent to sleep in and fish to eat.
- They are happy.
EP 2 - Experiences
- Waking Up
- Being somewhat normal
- sneaking in like a thief (cueing the ear that something has changed)
- acting like a dangerous animal (breathing on them, smelling them like a dog, putting pressure on them with my hands )
- singing a song to them (what's the time?)
- Monster Mode when they don't wake up
- Fighter Mode (paying the price of not waking up)
- Cute Daddy Mode (being out of character for me, pretending to be mom.)
- Cooking food (wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey)
- Bright Attack - Turning on the light or opening the curtains
- Food and time
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner time
- Food at my house and your house
- The Menus
- Camping in Canada and Buyeo
- People: Being us with family (grandma and grandpa, aunts and uncles, cousins)
- Tools: Fires, Axes, s'mores, side-by-side rides, animals, trailers, hotdogs, hide and seek, nature walks, swinging bridge
- Games: board games, hide-and-seek, Hammock, tents, fires, BBQ, pools, small fireworks
- Going to the beach
- Nature: mask, under the water, boats, paddle board, sand, hot and cold,
- Playing in parks and playgrounds
- playing in creeks, grass, insects
- Rivers and Lakes
- swimming, nets, fishing rods, catching fish, too deep, paddle boards, sandy water
- Forest Paths
- animals, bugs, rocks in your shoes, snakes, animals, falling down, hiking songs, ropes on the trail, steep paths
- The Candy Shop
- breakfast, lunch, dinner, ice-cream, cost of the food